Founded by Zach Nichols, the firm has provided nationwide business consulting and tax preparation from our Greenville office since 2019. Given our unique expertise and the efficiency of virtual relationships, our clients are primarily in North Carolina, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C.
They use secure client portals to safely exchange financial information, giving you access to excellent service and advice, while saving you time and resources. In-person appointments are nice, even better with donuts, but are not required. Yes, hugs and handshakes cannot be replaced, but phone calls, emails and video-conferencing allow great communication without chewing up a bunch of your time.
Zach Nichols CPA consults with small business owners and tax clients on riveting topics like these-
- corporate structures for tax efficiency, flexibility and protection
- S corp elections (even late S corp election back to January 1 2019)
- Tax Cuts & Jobs Act of 2017 and pass-thru tax breaks (Section 199A Qualified Business Income Deduction)
- reasonable shareholder salary determinations
- tax advocacy, strategies and planning (bad news in August, OK… surprises in April, bad)
- business coaching to leverage more for you and your family, including lovely yet detached children
- retirement planning (SEP IRA v. 401k, defined benefits and cash balance plans)
- tax representation (wahoo)
On Churchill Drive in Greenville