At Irons & Irons, P.A., we strive to provide the best possible representation for our clients. To achieve that goal, we apply the following rules to each and every matter we undertake:
- Every case must be thoroughly explored, and the process for bringing it to a satisfactory conclusion must be fully discussed with the client.
- Every client must be kept advised of the status of each matter so that informed decisions can be made.
- The approach to every case must be as practical and cost-effective as possible while keeping the desired results
Personal attention and quality representation that is both practical and cost-effective are hallmarks of the firm's policy toward clients. The firm is poised for the 21st century with well-qualified attorneys with the talent, experience, and skill necessary to meet the legal needs of any client.
When people have legal problems, they need sound advice from attorneys they can trust. At Irons & Irons P.A., we seek to earn the trust of our clients through hard work. We listen to our clients' concerns. They know us, and we know them. We strive to treat others with the utmost respect. It is always our goal to be worthy of our clients' trust.
Our Firms Practice Areas are:
- Divorce & Family Law: Property Distribution, Child Custody, Post Separation Support-Alimony, Separation Agreements, Absolute Divorce
- Education Law
- Personal Injury: Auto Accidents and Wrongful Deaths
- Medical Malpractice
- Criminal Defense: Traffic, DWI, Alcohol & Drug Offenses
Cromwell Drive is located off of Red Banks Road between the Moe's & American Red Cross. There will be creme brick buildings and the Irons & Irons, P.A. office is located on the right side, 704 Suite G