Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC) is the nation's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. We make, sell and distribute Coca-Cola products along with other unique beverages. We operate in 11 states, primarily in the Southeast, with corporate offices located in Charlotte, NC. Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol COKE.
At CCBCC, we believe our purpose is to serve others … to pursue excellence … and to grow profitably. Above all, we strive to honor God in everything we do.
CCBCC is much more than a soft drink bottling plant. We make, package and deliver soft drinks to stores, restaurants, entertainment venues, offices and college campuses. We're in your neighborhood every day, touching your community.
Did you know that CCBCC:
• Has five production centers and 47 distribution centers throughout nine states and employs approximately 6,000 people.
• Produces roughly 150 million cases of soft drinks each year.
• Sells 14,700 cases each hour, or 4 cases per second, 24 hours per day and 7 days per week.
• Turns over our largest warehouse completely every five days.
• Produces approximately 300 different SKUs (Stock Keeping Units).
• Sells Coca-Cola Classic in 22 different package or case sizes.
• Receives the corn syrup used in making our soft drinks by rail cars that contain 17,000 gallons per car. We use three to six rail cars of corn syrup per day.
• Sells 22 million cases, or 14% of our annual sales volume to other Coca-Cola Bottlers.