8:30 am - 5:00pm
8:30 am - 3 pm
- Be the premier organization for impactful business advantages and relevant information.
- Create advantages and opportunities for Pitt County businesses through membership.
- Ensure Pitt County businesses are informed on relevant community issues.
Strategic Economic Growth
- Be a catalyst for economic growth through the support of economic development and talent development initiatives.
- Foster an entrepreneurial environment, and support the recruitment and expansion of business and industry in Pitt County.
- Implement and support initiatives that support the development and retention of talent.
- Implement and support initiatives that strengthen the business climate and improve the quality of life.
- Be the leading advocate for the Pitt County business community.
- Explore partnerships that would make it easier to do business in Pitt County.
- Convene and collaborate with community partners to work on issues including, but not limited to: education, infrastructure,healthcare, community safety, and building an inclusive community.
The Greenville-Pitt Chamber is located in Uptown Greenville on the corner of 3rd St. and Greene St. It is directly across the street from the First Citizens Bank.