Do you feel stuck?
Have you lost your joy?
Maybe even your identity?
Do you even know what you want?
Don’t be like me. I’ve wasted years of my life trying to conform who I am NOT to who I thought I SHOULD BE. It’s like trying to force a square peg into a round hole. It just doesn’t work. And it isn’t FUN!
Finally, I became a self-help junkie and set out on a journey to find myself.
This is what I learned:
• We all have unlimited potential.
• We just have to be open to possibilities and opportunities.
• To recognize these opportunities we have to understand who we are and what we desire.
• Our desires were put within us for a reason. They are meant to guide us along the path to our right life; the life that was meant just for us.
• If we constantly move toward our true desires then we will eventually reach our ultimate potential.
• It is critical to know who you are and what you want and to honor those desires.
Sometimes we think we are selfish for wanting what we want. Not so my friends!
If you want more money, a nicer house, a better job, MORE FUN…FANTASTIC!! OWN IT!!
The more you have, the more you can give and the bigger an impact you can make on this world. Who doesn’t want that??
BUT, if you are gripped by the fear of change, first of all, welcome to the club. Second, mosey to the right and sign up to receive my free report Taming Your Inner Lizard, Calming Your Fears. You will learn how we are all hardwired for fear and how we can overcome it. Fear kept me playing small for YEARS. Don’t let it happen to you