Sunday - Closed
Bill’s Hot Dogs opened in 1928 by Bill Jackson in Washington, NC. It was originally located on Market St. In 1938 it was moved to the Ellison Building located on Gladden Street where it is still located today. In the 90’s a second location was opened in the Walmart Shopping Center in Washington and then moved to Washington Square Mall in the late 90’s. Over the years we have been in many publications including Southern Living Magazine, Our State, The Washington Magazine and the Tar Heel Traveler.
We serve fresh made-to-order hotdogs with original chili, chips and drinks.
Corner of Eastern Pines Road & Portertown