We believe that the end of a person’s life can be comfortable and peaceful. You and your family are not alone on this journey. You physician’s clinical expertise and our team’s experience will support you as you make decisions about care.
Our AseraCare Hospice team understands the challenges that patients and their families face when coping with serious, chronic of life-limiting illness.
That’s why we:
- Help manage physical symptoms and provide the doctor with clinical information needed to oversee the patient’s care.
- Help families and patients understand the many emotions they will experience during this difficult time.
- Give one-on-one attention to patients, sharing the valuable gift of time.
- Support the patient’s spiritual beliefs and assist in meeting spiritual end-of-life needs.
- Stay in touch with families for 13 months as they grieve their loss after a loved one’s death.
On Executive Drive across from Vidant Medical Center