Pilot John International is a privately-owned company whose mission is to be the premier supplier of aviation parts, supplies and service to private and commercial aviation entities. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional knowledge, an efficient experience, and excellent service.
PJi is looking for applicants to be onsite in Greenville, NC and not looking for marketing agencies.
- Please send all resumes to email@example.com
Work with internal and external teams to develop and execute advertising and marketing programs to promote the company and its services, acquire leads, and support sales efforts at all stages of acquisition from inquiry to support. Manage inbound and outbound channels and mediums including website, SEO, SEM, digital advertising, email campaigns and newsletters, events, video, and Social Media. Also, support all offline efforts such as collateral, trade shows and print advertising. and testing and evaluating new media forms.
This position requires excellent communication and organizational skills combined with a strong attention to detail.
- Collaborate with product, operations, and sales to identify products and messages to promote.
- Manage creation and posting of website content.
- Track performance to determine the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities and share findings with the team to drive fresh ideas.
- Coordinate with graphic designer on production of all marketing materials.
- Manage external vendors in producing PJI branded premium products.
- Manage monthly content calendar and creation of content.
- Gain approval on expenses associated with marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Learn all systems including CRM/marketing automation (HubSpot, website CMS, and others that arise.
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines.
- Manage social media presence including posting, monitoring social media channels, engaging audiences. Direct customer service issues to appropriate team members for resolution. Close the loop on the social media channel.
- Build and execute email campaigns to drive sales among existing customers.
- Evaluate and determine the efficacy of all marketing media, such as events, and serve as project manager to optimize execution in each medium. Ensure maximum awareness and promotion of events to drive participation.
- Manage any additional agency or freelance resources that may be necessary to meet the organization’s goals.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proficient in leveraging Marketing Automation/CRM platforms as a foundation for Demand Gen programs
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong verbal communication and team collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively manage outside vendors
- Strong creativity and the ability to direct and recognize good creative work
- Exceptional project management skills
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing
- 4+ years of experience leading marketing campaigns with strong digital skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Advertising
- Prior ecommerce experience a must have
- Deep expertise and understanding of SEO factors and how to win
- Self-directed, self-starter
- Willing to go above and beyond to help underserved communities
- High emotional quotient (i.e., empathy)
- Naturally curious
- Team oriented
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Commitment to high-quality standards and meeting challenging deadlines
- Unquestionable ethical standards
- Adaptability and flexibility to work with diverse people and teams
- Quick learner
- Ability to interface between technical and creative people
- Flexible and open to constructive criticism
- Adept at multi-tasking and handling many projects at once
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Paid vacation time after 90 days
- Paid PJi holidays after 90 days
- Medical Benefits after 90 days
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with Matching after 1 year
- Greenville, NC - Onsite Only - Remote position not available.
Background Check and Drug Screening
All job offers will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. In addition, Carolina GSE is a Drug Free Workplace where post-offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Employment Opportunity is both a fundamental principle and a core value of PJi. Employment at PJi is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws - which is reflected in all of PJi’s policies regarding hiring, training, promotions, transfers, salaries, and other forms of compensation.
PJi is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (252) 585-4553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Please send all resumes to email@example.com