Marketing Director - Greenville, NC
Pilot John International is a privately-owned company whose mission is to be the premier supplier of aviation parts, supplies, and service to private and commercial aviation entities. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional knowledge, an efficient experience, and excellent service.
- Please send all resumes to email@example.com
Direct internal and external teams in developing and implementing advertising and marketing programs to promote the company and its services, acquire leads, and support sales efforts at all stages of acquisition from inquiry to support. Manage and optimize all interactive inbound and outbound channels and mediums including website, SEO, SEM, Mobile, digital advertising, email campaigns and newsletters, events, video, and Social Media. Also, support all offline efforts such as collateral, trade shows and print advertising, including testing and evaluating new media forms. Oversee customer communications efforts to drive retention and engagement. They will also be responsible for maximizing brand visibility and consistency of the brand across mediums.
PJi is looking for applicants to be onsite in Greenville, NC and not looking for marketing agencies.
This position requires excellent communication and organizational skills combined with a strong customer orientation.
- Onsite position in Greenville, NC.
- Collaborate with product, operations, sales, and finance teams to align strategy and execution.
- Manage website content and campaign conversion points.
- Establish KPIs. Track and analyze performance to determine the effectiveness of executed campaigns.
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities and share findings with the team to drive fresh ideas.
- Recruit, motivate, and manage marketing resources, both internal and external.
- Direct production of all marketing materials, overseeing both internal resources and external vendors.
- Ensure consistent performance of SEM/SEO agency through effective management and review.
- Direct trade show presence from event selection and registration through prospect follow up. Includes overseeing entire event from planning through execution and tracking.
- Lead production of monthly content calendar and creation of content.
- Gain approval of and manage expenses associated with marketing campaigns and promotions. Develop monthly marketing budget, track and manage to actual expenses.
- Learn all systems including CRM/marketing automation (HubSpot, website CMS, and others that arise.
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines.
- Oversee management of social media presence including posting, monitoring social media channels, engaging audiences, and reviewing handles to address any potential issues.
- Build and implement email campaigns to drive revenue.
- Evaluate and determine the efficacy of all marketing media and optimize execution in each medium. Ensure maximum awareness and promotion of events to drive participation.
- Evaluate the need for, source, contract, and manage any additional agency or freelance resources that may be necessary to meet the organization’s goals.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience developing and executing multi-channel Demand Gen programs
- Proven ability to drive top-of-funnel leads and bottom-of-funnel conversions
- Proficient in leveraging Marketing Automation/CRM platforms as a foundation for Demand Gen and customer retention and growth programs
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong verbal communication and team collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively manage outside vendors
- Strong creativity and the ability to direct and recognize good creative work
- Analytical skills to support data-driven decision making
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing
- 4+ years of experience leading marketing with strong digital skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Advertising
- Prior ecommerce experience a must have
- Deep expertise and understanding of SEM and SEO factors and how to win
- Experience in offline marketing tactics and channels such as print and trade shows
- Self-directed, self-starter
- Willing to go above and beyond to help underserved communities
- High emotional quotient (i.e., empathy)
- Naturally curious
- Team oriented
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Commitment to high-quality standards and meeting challenging deadlines
- Passion for keeping up with the latest marketing technologies and interactive tools
- Unquestionable ethical standards
- Adaptability and flexibility to work with diverse people and teams
- Quick learner
- Ability to interface between technical and creative people
- Flexible and open to constructive criticism
- Adept at multi-tasking and handling many projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to co-create, adapt to change, rapidly pivot to new assignments with a high degree of flexibility, and promptly provide impact
- Skilled at developing and leading teams
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Paid vacation time after 90 days
- Paid PJi holidays after 90 days
- Medical Benefits after 90 days
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with Matching after 1 year
- Greenville, NC - Onsite Only - Remote position not available.
Background Check and Drug Screening
All job offers will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. In addition, Carolina GSE is a Drug Free Workplace where post-offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Employment Opportunity is both a fundamental principle and a core value of PJi. Employment at PJi is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws - which is reflected in all of PJi’s policies regarding hiring, training, promotions, transfers, salaries, and other forms of compensation.
PJi is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (252) 585-4553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Please send all resumes to email@example.com