The position is responsible for multiple tasks within the testing phases of the Software Development Life Cycle of product development.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Aptitude: General computer comprehension, including applications such as Word, Excel, Windows Explorer, and Outlook. Experience with SQL Server and Hyper-V is a plus.
- Communication/Teamwork: Work effectively with on-site and remote team members
- Analytics: Problem Solving/Critical Thinking
- Writing: Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement: Mitigate errors during procedural testing through focus and repetition
- Time Management: Organization and ability to manage tasks with minimal supervision when proficient
- Effectively evaluate software and provide constructive feedback to the development team.
- Technical writing of Software Quality Assurance testing documents.
- Must follow FDA regulations and GAMP guidelines on the creation and execution of all documents.
- Includes, but is not limited to utilization of good documentation practices and maintaining data integrity.
- Must ensure proper development, validation, and release practices are used by following internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Bachelor's degree is required (science-related preferred).
- 3-5 years of experience in an associated field, with GMP experience
- The position is in Greenville, NC, with potential for travel.
Full-time, primarily on-site, with potential for travel.
*Opportunity for hybrid work schedule upon completion of training and demonstration of proficiency.