A customer success representative is an integral member of our team at Carolina GSE. You will interact with our business aviation customers throughout the world to ensure we are extremely responsive to our customer inquiries, order entry, order follow-up, and while making sure we provide a first class experience to all of our customers.
Along with customer success, you will be assisting our internal sales and service teams with day to day tasks.
Key Job Duties:
- Assist our internal teams with numerous day to day tasks and projects.
- Assist customers over the phone, via email, and online chat.
- Provide timely and accurate information to our customers.
- Investigate and provide feedback to our team and customers regarding customer concerns.
- The ability to maintain & build relationships with current customers.
- Partner with our sales and service teams to exceed customer's expectations.
- Able to manage stressful situations with elegance and diplomacy.
- Demonstrate confidence in a business setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Eager and willing to learn a new business industry.
- Order entry and order changes.
- Assist with shipping of equipment throughout the world.
- Ability to think of new ideas, suggest product offerings, and service techniques to drive value to the customer and Carolina GSE.
- Always thinking out of the box and eager to be helpful within a team environment.
- Prior customer service experience required, and inside sales is a plus.
- Prior experience or knowledge of shipping or logistics is helpful.
- Excellent computer/internet skills and knowledge - (If you know Apple products, it is a major plus.)
- A bachelor's degree in business, operations, or other related field is strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Our Offer to You:
- Competitive pay rate based on skill.
- Clean, upgraded work environment
- Medical Benefits after 90 days.
- Standard business working hours - 8 hour days / 5 days a week
This is a great opportunity to work in a new upbeat environment and a growing company.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside the box. We don't just accept diversity, we support it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers, and our company.