An accounting administrative assistant is an integral member of our team at Carolina GSE. You will interact with our business aviation customers throughout the world along with our internal GSE team.
Key Job Duties:
- Assist our internal teams along with our accountant on numerous day to day tasks and projects.
- Depositing customer payments.
- Follow up with customers for payments on outstanding invoices.
- Managing customer portals for payments and invoicing.
- Entering vendor bills.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Assist customers and vendors over the phone, via email, and online chat.
- Provide timely and accurate information to our customers.
- Investigate and provide feedback to our team and customers regarding customer payments and invoices.
- The ability to maintain & build relationships with current customers.
- Able to manage stressful situations with elegance and diplomacy.
- Demonstrate confidence in a business setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Eager and willing to learn a new business industry.
- Ability to think of new ideas and service techniques to drive value to the customer and Carolina GSE.
- Always thinking out of the box and eager to be helpful within a team environment.
- Excellent computer/internet skills and knowledge - (If you know Apple products, it is a major plus.)
- Quickbooks and Excel knowledge is recommended.
- A bachelor's degree in business, operations, or other related field is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in accounting is recommended.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Our Offer to You:
- Competitive pay rate based on education, skills, and experience.
- Clean, upgraded work environment
- Medical Benefits after 90 days.
- Standard business working hours - 8 hour days / 5 days a week
- Paid vacation time & specific holidays after 90 days
This is a great opportunity to work in a new upbeat environment and a growing company.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside the box. We don't just accept diversity, we support it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers, and our company.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift