If you fail to address an employee performance issue quickly it can lead to much deeper problems later. Are you doing enough to prevent one underperforming employee from destroying your team's productivity?
Discover strategies and tools to deal with problem performance in this interactive course. Learn the key steps to follow in a performance management process and the four main causes of performance problems.
Real-world examples, interactive exercises and case studies will provide proven strategies for you to effectively manage challenging performance issues in your workplace.
Who Should Attend
Anyone with direct reports who is responsible for managing performance
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Define Performance Management
- Determine the difference between behavioral issues and performance issues
- Identify causes of poor performance
- Apply the 5 steps to improve performance
- Hold a conversation to improve performance
- Identify when progressive discipline is appropriate
- Identify the components of a performance improvement plan